Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Medical Transcription

I have been doing medical transcription (from home) for almost 10 years now. I love it, but I am looking into other opportunities as well to make money online. I have recently discovered affiliate internet marketing and getting very excited.

If you are possibly interested in transcription, here are a couple of site recommendations:

mtspot.com
mtdesk.com
mtstars.com

My personal favorite is http://members.sitegadgets.com/Restuvus/board.html (The board is named restuvus, but this is an MT site). There are some great people who participate on the board daily and also lots of resources available there.

If you are looking for a job in Medical transcription and already have training, check out mtjobs.com

If you are interested in training for an MT career, check back. I will be posting some recommendations on schools who provide training.

No comments: