Monday, April 23, 2007

The Bum Marketing Method

Starting an online business (or any business) can be very expensive to begin. I discovered a free e-course called Bum Marketing by Travis Sago. He offers a course on learning how to earn an internet marketing income with NO startup money. Having very little money to start with myself, I have found this an excellent way to begin making money. He reveals techniques on how to get your add on Google, Yahoo and MSN, how to make money without a website, how to drive a lot of free traffic to your AdSense pages or opt-in pages, and much more. Being new to internet marketing with little or no money, this has definitely given me a start in the right direction and I am really exciting about the opportunities in the future. You can check out Travis' Bum Marketing Method at

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/

No comments: