Friday, August 26, 2011

Holly Mann - Honest Riches

For years and years I have always wanted to find a way to work at home. I had worked outside of the home for 10 years but after my daughters were born, I really wanted to be able to stay home with them. I did a lot of research online and looked into various money-making opportunities, which even included "get rich" schemes, and lost a lot of money. I soon found out that if it is too good to be true, then it probably is. I ended up taking a course in Medical Transcription and was lucky to find work as an independent contractor at home but it took a lot of hours and persistence. I still own my own transcription company today (14 years later) and enjoy it. However, I still always had the desire to find other ways to earn money on the internet, to have multiple streams of income coming in.

Four years ago I came across an e-book called Honest Riches written by a single mother named Holly Mann. I was very skeptical but decided to go ahead and purchase the book. I was really surprised to find that these methods discussed in this book were really feasible and actually worked, not a way to "get rich overnight." This book provides you with the most profitable and up-to-date ways to build income streams through a range of different methods. I really liked the idea that you don't have to have a website to make money, although I am working on launching a website in the very near future. Holly provides honest and real tools to succeed in earning an honest online income. I also learned by using a lot of her techniques and tools that you can make money with no money upfront, but again, I am in the process of building a website using Holly's skills she teaches in her book. What I also appreciate is the fact that Holly has a work-at-home forum where you can actually ask her questions and get advice from other successful internet marketers.

Honest Riches is a 245-page book that teaches a variety of techniques to create online streams of income. Some of the topics included in Honest Riches include:

Making money without a website - Forums, classified adds, how to write a product review, etc. - *I have made some money using these techniques. If you like to write, this is a good way to get started.

Business Preparations - Business Entities, self-employment and taxes.

Affiliate Marketing - Researching Affiliate Programs and Networks - *This is where I have made a good portion of my income so far.*

Researching - Brainstorming, niche finding tools, and much more. - *This has helped me get ideas regarding building a profitable website.

Website design and development. *Very well explained in easy terms. I knew nothing about this prior.

Search Engine Optimization - *Again, I knew nothing regarding SEO. Holly explains it in easy terms.*

Advertising Methods - Many FREE!

Creating your own e-book/Product Creation/Self-publishing

and so much more…

If you are interested in earning income from your home, I am recommending you check out Honest Riches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Blog:
http://aed280e5.allanalpass.com
http://xaijo.com/land?new-fv.html
http://blog.erolove.in/?new-zj.html
http://amateur.erolove.in/pagexx.html