Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Publishing

If you are a writer and want to publish a book, I highly recommend Lulu.com!

My daughter has published three books through them and we have been very happy. There are no huge start-up fees, in fact - it's FREE to publish your book. You can also publish calendars, CDs, music and many other products. After you obtain an ISBN#, it becomes available worldwide through libraries, online bookstores, etc. My daughter's books are available through Amazon, B&N, and different bookstores all over the world.

We have found this as another avenue to earn online money. In addition, it is really easy as well as FREE. You can upload your book online as well as even design your own book covers, etc. I highly recommend taking a look at Lulu.

Lulu.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! We will be linking to this great content on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Here is my site how to make money fast online for free