Monday, December 3, 2007

Building your own website

Below I mentioned my new website that I created on gourmet foods (gourmetfoodandgifts.com). I build this website myself and was amazed how easy it was to do. I am still working on it and have lots to do but the program they use makes it so simple with easy tools, over 2000 designs to choose from, and drag-and-drop techniques. I have absolutely NO knowledge in website building, know nothing about html and all of the other website code knowledge, etc., but was able to create a very nice looking, professional website in only a small amount of time. After I finish this one, I have ideas on some other websites I would like to design.

I built my website using Homestead. And, they offer a 30-day FREE TRIAL, so if you decide you don't want to use their service, then you pay nothing, just cancel at the end of the 30-day trial period.

If you are interested in building a professional website or just want a personal website, I encourage you to check out Homestead. If I can build a website, then most likely anyone can.

Build a Professional Website with Homestead. Try for free!

No comments: